by Cherie Fresonke, @cheriefresonke
- For wanting to draw closer to God.
- For having a heart to listen to God’s Word.
- For being open to what God wants to do in and through your lives.
- For loving each other. I enjoyed watching your friendships deepen.
- For laughing.
- For crying.
- For giving me the opportunity to pray with many of you.
- For subscribing to my blog.
- For encouraging me.
- For reminding me how much I love to teach in English.
But perhaps my favorite thing about teaching at a retreat or seminar is being given a theme and a theme verse. I’m always clueless about what to share. So I grab my Bible, study the verse and wait upon the Lord. He always surprises me in what He wants me to share with the women. Below is the great theme for Calvary Chapel Temecula Valley’s 2017 retreat.