Do you, or any of the women at your church, want to learn how to biblical disciple other women or teenagers who are struggling with depression, anxiety, fear, rage, relationship difficulties and/or self-destructive behaviors such as alcohol and drug abuse, eating disorders, cutting or even suicidal thoughts?
Well mark your calendars!
September 6th and 7th I will be teaching at Calvary Chapel of the Harbour a Go in Peace Leadership Training. This training will teach women how to minister to those who are hurting based upon the Go in Peace Biblical Discipleship Curriculum that the Lord had me write. This one-of-a-kind curriculum is:
- Attention grabbing! It captures the interest of the brokenhearted and pinpoints their need for help.
- Compassionate! It offers God’s healing touch to all who are struggling, no matter what the issue may be—including such heartbreaking issues as, divorce, abuse, rape and post-abortion.
- Effective! It identifies the issues that are driving the self-destructive behaviors.
- Practical! It provides tangible, life-changing application of God’s Word to bring hope to the hurting.
- Conceptual! Concept upon concept builds throughout the curriculum making the biblical truths taught within easy to grasp and apply.
- Biblical! One hundred percent based upon the Word of God.
- Easy to use! Whether you’ve discipled for years or have no prior training in how to minister to those in need this curriculum holds the answers.
Depression, anxiety, outburst of anger are just a few of the consequences associated with deep heart hurts. The Go in Peace Biblical Discipleship Curriculum is based upon the story of the Sinful Woman in Luke chapter 7. And in this Leadership Training I will teach you how to use this curriculum to help set the captives free. Soon the women that you minister to will discover their fear replaced with strength, depression with joy, anxiety with faith, and rage with rest. Best yet, they will discover what it means to go in peace!
Here are a few words that some have penned after going through the Go in Peace Biblical Discipleship Curriculum: “Amazing and life changing!” “Easy to understand and apply!” “Awesome resource!” “Great discipleship tool!” Highly recommended!” “God blessed my life through it!” “Go in Peace will expose you to yourself!” “I will never be the same again—praises to the Lord!”
For more information click on the flyer below. If you desire to attend simply print it out, fill out the information on the back of the flyer and mail it to the address provided. Please register by August 28th so that I can have a full lunch count.
Hope to see you there! Feel free to email me with any questions you may have.
God bless, Cherie